Raising an Event Using the UI
The user can initiate a manual event at any time within the operation cycle. An event can be raised to either trigger activities or for recording the event.
This function is available in the UI header.
To create a manual event, click the Create button then:
- Select Raise Event in the selection list
- Select the Asset where the event is associated
- Select the Running Order in the order list
- Select the appropriate Event Type to trigger; i.e.: Equipment stopped
- Enter the Event Details, priority can also be adjusted using the slide bar
- Click the Confirm button to finalise